May 13, 2005

LGB Poll

Don't ask me why I didn't think of this earlier, but I have put a permanent poll feature on the blog, like right over here as of now

<--------------------------

I am pretty psyched about this permanent poll feature. We'll have a new poll every few days, maybe even every day.

The first poll might seem a little vain or puerile, but this is a pressing question of our time I believe. I hope you'll put in your two cents.

More serious polls will follow, such as about Iraq or "Steph's So Dartmouth," and it would be cool if they actually generated a little discussion -- anyone can comment on the poll results after clicking to see them or after voting.

CLARIFICATION: The current poll asks, "Which blog sucks LESS?" This poll is turning out to be way too close. Maybe it will be some indicator of the composition of our readership...

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:22 PM

    ...Composed primarily of people reading the blog for a laugh.

    ReplyDelete