March 21, 2006

They speak English in What?

I kind of think that quoting that entire dialogue from Pulp Fiction would be reason enough for a post (its pretty much been running through my head since Samuel L. Jackson repeated it in an episode of The Boondocks) but actually, I'm here to discuss "Snakes on a Plane."
I saw the trailer, which I highly recommend watching, and kind of just kept muttering, "what," at least until my head moved onto "Say what again. SAY WHAT AGAIN. I dare you, I double dare you, motherfucker. Say what one more goddamn time."
But anyway, no more digressions (you see, I'm recovering from this terrible fever and am prone to rambling and well, this a digression too, isn't it?) Also, how is he not losing any respect for making movies like this? How?
The Trailer



No comments:

Post a Comment